– Moyee coffee beans
– Coffee dripper
– Coffee filter
– Coffee grinder
TIME: 3 minutes
GROUND COFFEE: 24g.
WATER: 400ml, pH7
GRIND: Like sand
1. Fold the filter halfway and place it in the V60. Moisten the filter to remove the taste of the paper. We also recommend rinsing the collecting container with hot water. So your coffee doesn’t get sour from the temperature shock.
2. Put 24g of ground coffee in the filter and let it soak for about 30 seconds.
3. 95 degrees water temperature is ideal.
4. Set a timer for 3 minutes and slowly pour the hot water in a spiral motion. Wet the coffee completely.
5. Let the coffee run through for about 30 seconds and repeat step 4.
6. Pour the water up slowly from the center outwards. Your coffee is ready as soon as the water has run through completely.