No wonder AeroPress is so popular! It is simple, clean and fits in even the smallest kitchen. A real item for lovers!
– Moyee coffee beans
– AeroPress filters
– Coffee grinder
– Something to stir
– Cup with a capacity of more than 200 ml
TIME: 1.30 min
GROUND COFFEE: 18g
WATER: 200ml, pH7
GRINDING: finer than grains of salt
1. Finely grind 18g coffee beans and bring 200ml water to a boil.
2. Place the filter in your Aeropress and moisten it a little with water. This is how you remove the paper flavor.
3. Now add the ground coffee and pour some hot water on the coffee. Now stir with a spoon and let the coffee swell for about 30 seconds.
4. Now add the rest of the water and wait about 1 minute.
5. After 1 minute stir again and then put on the pusher. Now carefully squeeze out the AeroPress over a cup.
Pure coffee enjoyment!