– Moyee FairChain premium coffee
– Coffee press aka . French Press
– Coffee grinder
– Water heater
TIME: 4 min
GROUND COFFEE: 15g
WATER: 200 m, pH7
1. Coarsely grind your beans. You can also do this with a mortar.
2. Boil about 200ml water. 90-96 degrees are ideal.
3. Pour the ground coffee into the French press and pour a little water on it. Stir the whole thing a little and let the coffee swell for about 30 seconds. Now pour on the rest of the water.
5. Carefully put the decjel on and wait about 4 minutes.
6. Now press the sieve down slowly. If the coffee is difficult to squeeze, then the grind is too fine.
7. Now pour the coffee slowly and carefully.