Do you love strong, dark espressos with a full body? Then the Moka pot is just right for you! Little insider tip: Put 1-2 cardamom capsules in the upper part of the pot and let yourself be seduced by the intense aromas!
– Moyee FairChain premium coffee
– Espresso pot
– Coffee mill
TIME: 4 min
GROUND COFFEE: 20g
RATIO: 1: 7
1. Fill your espresso pot with cold water up to the valve.
2. Put 20g of coffee in the carrier and press it down gently with your fingers.
3. Now screw in the upper part of the jug.
4. Now you can heat the jug on the stove over medium heat.
5. Once you can smell the coffee it will be ready soon! Take the jug off the stove and wait until the coffee has collected in the upper container. For a slower (and stronger) pull-out, you can also place the jug on a wet cloth.